Black, bitter, and full of spite.
I will be leaving 33 behind and entering 34. My early 30s are way better than my early 20s.
my zine about #yoga, #health, #fitness, #mentalillness #bodyimage, and #makingains. will be done by the end of the week! regents week i love you.
If anyone is interested, my partner is making this amazing zine about how yoga has changed her life. Pick it up! It will be soon available at Book Thug Nation, Blue Stockings Books, and mailorder.
The Vegan Stoner
Vegan Black Metal Chef Cookbook
Isa Does It
Bake and Destroy
- Plan wedding (3 mo., 30 days to go!)
- Write book (3 mo., to go!)
- Write draft for an article
- Complete 3 research projects
- Go to conference in March
- Hang out with friends
- Save $$$$$$
- Plan honeymoon
I CAN DO THIS! (i hope!)
+ Got engaged to the most wonderful person ever
+ Got serious about my “career”
+ Ended up getting tenure
+ Saving up for wedding
+ Feeling good about myself!
+ Staying healthy and losing some pounds
+ Adopted Winnie Cat
- RIP Steve Cat
- Family/fiance/self freakouts
- Failed kickstarter for the band that I think is waaaay over my head. (Brendan, your songs are too difficult and I don’t think I have the chops!)
- Going broke saving up for wedding and covering billz
- Holidays can really trigger depression
- 2 broke guitars, a half broken amp, and no money to fix any of it
All in all, 2013 ruled! A few major and minor negatives don’t even come close to positives that came about.
I also got my tarot cards read yesterday. I learned that I need make more instinctive decisions, forget about the “grand scheme”, and write more music in 2014!